Thursday 5th March 2020, The Shire London, Barnet, Herts
Your invitation to our exclusive Gourmet Golf. It’s golf, but not as you know it! On Thursday 5th March teams of 4 will enjoy an incredible fine-dining experience whilst taking on the only course in the UK designed by Seve Ballesteros, The Shire.
We’re bringing together the finest Michelin star chefs and producers from London, with pop-up styled restaurants all along The Shire’s beautiful golf course.
Individual price – £250
Four Ball price – £1,000
(Plus a small booking fee –however to avoid paying this fee please contact our events team on 029 2076 8863 or email email@example.com)
What’s included in your Gourmet Golf package?
- A full day of golf on the only course designed by Seve Ballesteros
- Breakfast, courtesy of The Shire, London
- Networking opportunities with high profile participants and corporate organisations
- Exclusive welcome gift, courtesy of Asbri Golf
- Gourmet food and drink served on the course, from a range of fine-dining suppliers
- Complimentary ticket to our evening event, including food, entertainment, raffle and live music at The Shire Clubhouse
On the Green Menu:
- The Hawksmoor – Grilled steak and shakey pete’s ginger brew
- Atelier smoked salmon & Glacon Minuty Wine – Smoked salmon, caviar and rosé wine
- Camellia’s Tea House – Iced teas and biscuits
- Loyal Tavern – Spiced lamb with almond aioli
- Riding House café & Tiny Rebel – Marinated pork belly and craft ale
- Paul Rhodes Bakery – Artisan bread
It promises to be an incredible day of delicious food and drink, and an amazing round of golf on the course that is rated #1 golf experience.
This unique event will be in aid of Tenovus Cancer Care, working with Hospitali-tee, improving the health and wellbeing of hospitality professionals through the benefits of golf to help promote stress reduction and fitness.