Thursday 5th March 2020, The Shire London, Barnet, Herts
Your invitation to our exclusive Gourmet Golf. It’s golf, but not as you know it! On Thursday 10th October, teams of 4 will enjoy an incredible fine-dining experience whilst taking on the only course in the UK designed by Seve Ballesteros, The Shire.
Supported by Asbri Golf, we’ll be bringing together the finest Michelin star chefs and producers from London, with pop-up restaurants along the course including:
- The Hawksmoor
- Atelier smoked salmon
- Camellia’s Tea House
- Loyal Tavern
- Riding House café
- Paul Rhodes Bakery
- Glacon Minuty Wine
It promises to be an incredible day of delicious food and drink, and an amazing round of golf on the course that is rated #1 golf experience.
All teams will then head to the Clubhouse for a special BBQ courtesy of The Shire Golf Club.
Our evening event will be hosted by Guto Harri, and we’ll also have entertainment, an auction and live music to bring this brilliant day to a close.
This unique event will be in aid of Tenovus Cancer Care, working with Hospitali-tee, improving the health and wellbeing of hospitality professionals through the benefits of golf to help promote stress reduction and fitness.
What’s included in your Gourmet Golf team package:
Team entry is £1,000 for four people, or £250 per individual, which includes:
- A full day of golf on the only course designed by Seve Ballesteros
- Networking opportunities with other high profile participants, celebrity supporters and our Patrons
- Exclusive welcome gift courtesy of Asbri Golf
- Gourmet food and drink along the course, from a range of London fine-dining suppliers
- Evening entertainment, auction and live music at The Shire Clubhouse