Join our virtual CHALLENGE in celebration of our 80th year
For 80 years we’ve been supporting people across Wales by bringing advice and care to the heart of the community, delivering vital support services to those who need them.
We have made real progress in reducing the impact of cancer. Today, we support over 10% of people with cancer living in Wales.
Help us continue our mission to be there for even more people by joining our 80-80-80 virtual challenge.
You can do it wherever you are, at your own pace, at a time that suits you. It couldn’t be simpler!
How it works
It's simple to get started:
- Register you details here for FREE
- We will send you your branded #TeamTenovus running vest and fundraising pack in the post when you reach £40 (half of your target).
- Our friendly team will be in touch to help you with your fundraising
- Create a fundraising page to spread the word and reach your £80 target
- Complete the distance your way; wherever you are, in any location, at a time that suits you.
- You can record your progress route on your favourite app.
- Let us know when you complete your challenge and you’ll receive a virtual 808080 medal.
Take this opportunity to do something amazing; take on our 808080 challenge, get some exercise and support people with living with cancer here in Wales.
Who is this challenge for?
You don't need to be an experienced athlete to take part. Whether you’re a fitness fanatic or just starting your fitness journey, this challenge allows you to take it at your own pace and build up the km’s as you go!
80km’s in the month is the equivalent to 20km’s a week or 2.85km’s a day. At a speed of 5kph, that’s around 35mins of walking a day.
Get in touch
If you have any questions, we're here to help. You can call us on 02920 768863 or drop us an email email@example.com