Don’t miss your chance to run the BMW Berlin Marathon 2024!
Make your miles matter and help to support all those affected by cancer. Be a part of the worlds fastest race and be among the thousands of runners crossing the finish line in September 2024.
To become one of Tenovus Cancer Care's charity place runners you'll need to pay a registration of £40 and pledge to raise at least £800 sponsorship for our charity. Don't worry- our helpful and professional fundraising team will be there to support you the whole way!
Ballot Place / Own Place
If you are lucky enough to secure your own place, but still want to support people with cancer, just join Team Tenovus as an own place runner. You'll receive the same support as our charity place runners, but there's no minimum fundraising target. Meaning you can select a target that's right for you.
Why run for Tenovus Cancer Care?
As one of our Berlin Marathon runners, you'll receive the best support from our expert fundraising team. We'll also provide:
- A Team Tenovus Cancer Care running top/vest
- Access to our Team Tenovus Cancer Care Facebook group - allowing you to exchange training tips with other runners
- Access to our Berlin Whatsapp group – a great place to get to know your fellow team members prior to the big day and exchange hints and tips
- Our fundraising guide - with lots of hints and tips to help you reach your target
- Access to Tenovus Cancer Care materials - such as balloons, collection tins, posters
- All the social media support you could ask for
- A friendly and professional team of fundraisers, on hand to help you every step of the way
If you have any questions about the Berlin Marathon or about fundraising, please get in touch with our team on 02920 768863 or email email@example.com
Our team will aim to get back to you within 2-3 working days.