Take part in one of the UK’s biggest and best road races on an iconic course, around the Welsh capital.
Join the thousands of runners crossing the finish line in March and make your miles matter. By running for Tenovus Cancer Care as part of #TeamTenovus you’ll be helping to support cancer patients and their loved ones.
Join Team Tenovus Cancer Care
You can apply for one of our charity places with Team Tenovus Cancer Care for just £20!
All we ask is that you pledge to raise at least £180 in sponsorship, to support those affected by cancer.
Worried you won’t make the target? Don’t be! We’ll be here to support you, every step of the way. As one of our runners, you’ll get the best support:
- Your very own Team Tenovus Cancer Care running vest
- Our handy fundraising pack, with lots of hints and tips
- Fundraising and training support from our experienced team
- Support from our Team Tenovus Cancer Care Facebook Group
- Warm welcomes and sweets at the race village!
- The loudest cheers on the route to get you through your challenge!
Already have a place?
If you’re lucky enough to already have a place and want to join Team Tenovus Cancer Care, all you have to do is let us know you’re running with your own place. Unlike our charity place runners, we won’t ask you to make a fundraising pledge, but we will offer the same great support and give you your very own running top!
Need more information?
If you’d like to know more or have any questions, please call us on 02920 768863 or drop us an email at email@example.com