Who is this challenge for?
Anyone over 14 years of age can take part In the Transporter Bridge Abseil, there is a maximum weight limit of 21 stones (133kg)
Why to join Team Tenovus Cancer Care?
- As one of our Transporter Bridge Abseil participants, you’ll receive the best care and support from our friendly Fundraising Team; along with some additional goodies to help with your fundraising:
- A Team Tenovus Cancer Care t-shirt to wear proudly on the day
- Our helpful Fundraising pack
- Social Media support
- Expert advice and care from our professional and friendly Fundraising Team
- The loudest cheers and support on the day of your challenge!
Why we need you!
Every year 20,000 people in Wales are diagnosed with cancer. That’s one person every 30 minutes.
Over 50 years ago, we made a promise, a promise to provide support to people affected by cancer, to give them hope, whatever happens. We started with funding the search for better treatments. Today, thanks to amazing people like you, that work includes so much more: treatment, care and support to thousands of people every year, when and where it is needed.
By taking part in our Transporter Bridge Abseil, you’ll be helping to support cancer patients and their loved ones in Wales and beyond. We know that a cancer diagnosis can be scary, which is why our free phone Support Line is available for anyone affected by cancer. Our friendly and professional nurses are available 365 days a year on 0808 808 1010.
If you’d like more information about the event or your fundraising, please be sure to contact our helpful fundraising team on 02920 768863 or email firstname.lastname@example.org