Join Team Tenovus and be part of one of the UK's most unique and exciting 10k and Half Marathons!
Be right in the heart of the action on the nation's most famous bridge on Sunday 28th August and make your miles matter!
Team Tenvous are delighted to be the lead charity partner for the quickly becoming iconic Severn Bridge 10k and Half Marathon. Don’t miss the opportunity to be one of the 1500 runners crossing the famous bridge between Wales and England.
Join Team Tenovus and make your miles matter in 2022 for what will be a truly unique experience as you and your fellow runners hit the traffic free motorway of the Severn Bridge, Wales to one side and England the other, with the water of the Severn River below.
To become one of Tenovus Cancer Care's charity place runners, registration is just £10 (plus fees). We also ask that you aim to raise £125 sponsorship which will help fund our vital services, supporting people with cancer and their loved ones.
Ballot Place / Own Place
If you are lucky enough to secure your own place, but still want to support cancer patients, join Team Tenovus as an own place runner. You'll receive the same support as our charity place runners, but there's no minimum fundraising target. Meaning you can select a target that's right for you
Why to run for Tenovus Cancer Care?
As one of our runners, you'll receive the best support from our expert fundraising team. We'll also provide:
- A personalised Team Tenovus running top/vest
- Access to our Team Tenovus Facebook group - allowing you to exchange training tips with other runners
- Our fundraising guide - with lots of hints and tips
- Access to Tenovus Cancer Care materials - such as balloons, collection tins, posters
- All the social media support you could ask for
- A friendly and professional team of fundraisers, on hand to help you every step of the way
- The best support on the day, with friendly faces to join you at the beginning and end of the race!