Play the Lottery
Make a difference! Play the ‘make a smile lottery'
Your chance to win weekly cash prizes while supporting cancer patients and their loved ones! Playing the ‘make a smile’ lottery is an easy and fun way to support us.
£1 per chance to win each week
Over 15 cash prizes to be won:
1st prize £250
15 x runner up prizes £10
A rollover prize of £200 that if not won each week rolls over to a total of £10,000!
How your lottery play supports us
When you join you can specify that you want to support Tenovus Cancer Care. 75p of every £1 you pay comes to us and the rest goes towards the running costs and prize fund of the lottery.
The make a smile lottery is run and administered by St Helena Hospice which means that 100% of the proceeds go to charity.
How to join
- Simply join online at www.makeasmilelottery.org.uk either by monthly direct debit of £4.34 a month (which covers you for all draws 52 weeks of the year!) or by card from as little as £10 for 10 weeks in the draw
- Call make a smile to set your lottery membership up over the phone 0300 303 4500
- make a smile lottery will send you a welcome pack and your numbers will be entered into the draw for each week you have paid
- Every week, your unique 6-digit lottery number(s) will go into the make a smile lottery draw and winners are chosen at random.
- Should you win, make a smile lottery will send you a cheque
- You can check your numbers every week at makeasmilelottery.org.uk/results
Surprise someone special this Christmas!
If you are stuck for gift ideas, surprise someone you love with a gift membership to make a smile lottery. It’s a great way to celebrate because not only will you be supporting Tenovus Cancer Cate but you'll also be giving somebody you love a chance to win!
To surprise somebody with a gift membership this Chistmas, click here or call 0300 303 4500.
You must be 16 or over to play. Tenovus Cancer Care promotes gambling awareness. If you feel you have a problem with gambling, visit gambleaware.co.uk or call the GamCare national helpline on 0808 8020 133.