Working with Tenovus Cancer Care is a great way to get your students engaged in their local community. It also helps them learn about teamwork, planning and managing money. Plus getting involved is lots of fun!
We make it easy with events and campaigns to get involved in throughout the year. We have something suitable for every age group and to interest everyone. Here are just a few examples:
- Ask your students to take on the challenge of a sponsored silence!
- Organise a dress-down day asking pupils and teachers to pay to dress in their normal clothes, or even in fancy dress. If you want to do it in October, why not all dress in pink for Breast Cancer Awareness Month or join us for Jolly Jumper Day in December.
- Organise a school concert, talent show or sing-off and sell tickets to family
- Go singing in your local community and hold bucket collection
- Organise a bake-sale, a quiz or a sponsored walk
- Organise a bag pack in a local supermarket
- Hold a school car wash and charge parents and teachers to have their cars made sparkling!
When you fundraise for us you’re never alone. Our Fundraising team are here to support you, can provide fundraising materials and help with promotion.