We all know that fundraising is fun, but organising your own fundraising event at work or with colleagues is so much more. It’s a brilliant way to boost team spirit as well as engaging your staff with the company’s values. By supporting Tenovus Cancer Care, your employees will be motivated to know that they are making a real difference to cancer patients and their loved ones.
We make it easy with events and campaigns to get involved in throughout the year. We have something suitable for every workplace and to interest everyone. Here are just a few examples:
- Go Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness Month in October
- Join us for Jolly Jumper Day in December
- Hold a Bake Off style competition
- Hold a dress-down (or dress-up) day, raffle or sweepstake
- Join one of our other fun events throughout the year
You could also plan you own event, from ideas you and your employees suggest, with our support to help you make the most of your fundraising. You could:
- Host your own Gala dinner
- Collect at your annual conference
- Organise a golf day or sporting challenge, such as a staff cycle ride or 3 Peaks
When you fundraise for us you’re never alone. Our Corporate Fundraising team are here to support you, can provide fundraising materials and help with social media promotion.