Without our supporters, we would not be able to provide essential care and support for cancer patients and their loved ones so we promise to always be open and honest about fundraising and how we fundraise.
That’s why we are proud to work with the Fundraising Regulator, an independent body that regulates fundraising across the country, meaning we maintain ethical best practices in fundraising to protect our donors and the vital work of our fundraisers.
The Fundraising Regulator does this by:
- Setting and promoting the standards for fundraising (in the Code of Fundraising Practice) in consultation with the public, fundraising stakeholders and legislators.
- Investigating complaints from the public about fundraising.
- Investigating fundraising that has caused significant public concern.
- Enabling people to manage their contact with us using their Fundraising Preference Service.
- Publishing a Fundraising Directory of all organisations who have registered with them to demonstrate their commitment to best practice fundraising.