We love working with with our supporters in the local community! And raising money for Tenovus Cancer Care is a wonderful way to bring your friends and family together and make a difference to cancer patients and their loved ones.
We make it easy with events and campaigns to get involved in throughout the year. We have something for everyone, whatever your hobbies or interests. Here are just a few examples:
- Host a coffee morning or afternoon tea
- Organise a bake sale or fete in your local community centre or village hall
- Light up the Night with a sparkly BBQ, quiz night, party, or dinner
- Organise a concert or fashion show
- Come along and help at one of our bucket collections
- Sign up to one of our challenge events or an overseas trek and raise sponsorship
Join a group
If you want to fundraise with others, why not join one of our Friends of Tenovus Cancer Care Groups. We have groups across Wales and they’re always looking for new members. They’re a fun, friendly bunch and it’s a great way to make new friends and learn new skills. Perfect if you’ve just moved to a new area, have recently finished studying or working, or just want to have fun. Find out more about our Friends groups by emailing email@example.com or calling 029 2076 8850.
When you fundraise for us you’re never alone. Our Fundraising team are here to support you, can provide fundraising materials and help with promotion.