Ballot Place/ Own Place
If you are lucky enough to secure your own ballot place, but still want to support people with cancer or run in memory of a loved one, you can join Team Tenovus as on ‘own place runner.’ You’ll receive the same support as our charity place runners, but there’s no minimum fundraising target, meaning you can select a target that’s right for you.
Not quite ready to sign up? We understand that the fundraising may seem daunting, particularly on top of your marathon training. Please be reassured that our friendly fundraisers will be there to support you the whole way!
You might like to speak to a member of the team by phone, email or even via a Teams calls before committing. We'll be more than happy to talk you through what you can expect after you sign up and how we'll support you to reach your target. Simply complete this form and we'll be in touch for a chat.
Why run for Team Tenovus Cancer Care?
As one of our London Marathon runners, you’ll receive the best support from our expert fundraising team. We’ll also provide:
- A personalised Team Tenovus Cancer Care running top/vest
- Access to our Team Tenovus Cancer Care Facebook group – allowing you to exchange training tips with other runners.
- Our fundraising guide and frequent fundraising support and materials
- Access to Tenovus Cancer Care materials – such as collection tins, balloons, posters and banners.
- Social media support, including graphics and advice
- Access to our friendly and professional team of fundraisers, who are on hand to help you every step of the way.
If you have any questions about the TCS London Marathon or about fundraising, please get in touch with our team on 029 2076 8850 or email email@example.com and our team will get back to you within 2-3 working