Organising an event is a really special way to bring your friends and family together, share memories, and make a difference.
They are also important ways of raising awareness about cancer, and the support Tenovus Cancer Care can offer. Here’s some ways to remember those no longer with us.
Types of events
- Organise a concert or music night featuring their favourite band or genre
- Hold a party, fete, picnic or BBQ celebrating their life
- Plan a sponsored walk and bring friends, colleagues and family together
- Hold a charity sports match or tournament involving their favourite local team
- Organise a special dinner or gala ball in their memory
Making your event an annual occurrence is a lovely way to keep someone in your thoughts, and help raise extra money.
Our Fundraising Team can help you plan your event, and organise promotional materials like posters and tickets. You can find out more about spreading the word about your event here.
If you’re organising an event and want some help setting an amount to aim for, get in touch. Our Fundraising Team can talk through some options and let you know what different amounts allow us to do. This can really help your fundraising.
Check out our FAQs or get in touch. Our friendly Fundraising Team are always here to help!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 029 2076 8850. Remember, no matter how much you raise, your donation will make a difference!