Make a difference! Play the ‘make a smile lottery’ for your chance to win weekly cash prizes while supporting cancer patients and their loved ones! Playing the ‘make a smile’ lottery is an easy and fun way to support us.
£1 per chance to win each week with cash prizes to be won:
- 1st prize £1,000
- 50 x runner up prizes £10
- A rollover prize of £250 that if not won each week rolls over to a maximum of £10,000!
How playing the lottery supports us
When you join you can specify that you want to support Tenovus Cancer Care. 75p of every £1 you pay comes to us and the rest goes towards the running costs and prize fund of the lottery.
The make a smile lottery is run and administered by St Helena Hospice which means that 100% of the proceeds go to charity.
How to join
- Simply join online at www.makeasmilelottery.org.uk either by monthly direct debit of £4.34 a month or by card from as little as £10 for 10 weeks in the draw.
- Call make a smile to set your lottery membership up over the phone 0300 303 4500.
- make a smile lottery will send you a welcome pack and your numbers will be entered into the draw for each week you have paid.
- Every week, your unique 6-digit lottery number(s) will go into the make a smile lottery draw and winners are chosen at random.
- Should you win, make a smile lottery will send you a cheque.
- You can check your numbers every week at makeasmilelottery.org.uk/results.
Check your numbers!
You can check the winning numbers here
The legal bits
Your first ever payment will be £1 more than your usual monthly payment, this will ensure that you are entered into every weekly draw even if there are five week months – so you never miss out. You must also be 16 or over to play.