Stuck at home?
You can support us and help raise the vital funds we need to keep our services running.
Fundraising from home is not only an excellent way to support us, but it’s also a good way to bring your whole household together and support cancer patients from the comfort of your sofa!
What are the benefits of fundraising from home?
Fundraising from home has lots of benefits, especially during a lockdown!
- It’s a brilliant way to bond as a household, working towards one target together
- It will help fill some of the free time we all have
- It’s good for your wellbeing – giving your mind something to focus on and working towards a goal
- It’s fun, exciting and also super easy!
- You’ll have the satisfaction of knowing you’re helping cancer patients and their loved ones
How to fundraise from home?
There are lots of ways you can fundraise from home, but the most popular are: Virtual Collections and Virtual Challenges. See the drop downs below to see the ways you are able to fundraise from your own home.
How will your money help?
By raising funds for us, you’ll be making a huge difference to cancer patients and their loved ones. You’ll be giving hope to communities all across the country by helping us to continue bringing cancer treatment into the community with our Mobile Support Units or keeping our free phone Support Line open 365 days a year.