Join Tenovus Cancer Care Tuesday Club
In 1943 ten businessmen made their mark in history. They met every second Tuesday of the month to discuss how to improve the lives of those most in need in their community. Their commitment to making a difference led to the founding of Tenovus Cancer Care.
Whilst we’ve grown and changed over the years, we continue to care for those most in need. And we care about doing this where it matters most, in the heart of the community. Today we’re inviting you to join them in history by becoming a member of our Tuesday Club.
If you can commit to meeting bi-annually to discuss with us your ideas and network, you’ll join past and present members in supporting cancer patients and their families, and will be a key part in helping us move forward.
Tuesday Club membership benefits
As a member of the Tuesday Club you will receive exclusive benefits and access to our services including:
- Invitations for you and a guest to join us at our exclusive Tuesday Club events, talks, networking events and lectures. Here you can meet our Patrons, other prominent supporters and in particular, some of our pioneering scientists who are working on the front line of cancer research.
- Sponsorship opportunity of our upcoming key events where your company logo will appear on all printed materials along with recognition at the event and on all our social media sites (over 21,000 combined followers.)
- Complimentary invite as our guest to our upcoming corporate special event such as our annual dinner or lunch.
- Lab tours and service visits giving you the chance to see how your gift is being used. You’ll meet our team of Cancer Support Managers, our Researchers and some of the inspiring patients your gift is helping.
- A personalised engraved leaf on our Dedication Tree based on our Mobile Support Unit. Your plaque will be in place for all visitors and patients to read.
- A resource to help you and your family. As well as access to the full range of support services that Tenovus Cancer Care has to offer, you will also have the opportunity to meet our key professionals including the Tenovus Cancer Care Director of Research and Cancer Support, Tenovus Cancer Care nurses, Doctors and researchers who can provide the latest information on cancer and related issues.
- Annual recognition of Tuesday Club members in our Tenovus Cancer Care Annual Report. This is widely distributed throughout the year to an extensive audience. You will also receive weekly updates from our Chief Executive on the latest charity news.
Join this very special, exclusive group of influential people, and feel proud for bringing about change to the lives of cancer patients and their loved ones.
Find out more
If you’d like to join the founding ten businessmen and become the next member of the Tuesday Club for a donation of £1,000 per year, simply call Alexandra Smith, our Philanthropy & Special Events Manager on 029 20768861 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.