We love it when schools choose to support Tenovus Cancer Care.
Working with Tenovus Cancer Care is a great way to get your students engaged in their local community. It also helps them learn about teamwork, planning and managing money. Plus getting involved is lots of fun!
We make it easy with events and campaigns to get involved in throughout the year. Here are some ways you can have fun while FUNdraising:-
- October is Go Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness Month so why not dress in pink, dress in your PJs, or bake cakes?
- Ask students to take on the challenge of a sponsored silence!
- Organise a dress-down day asking pupils and teachers to pay to dress in their normal clothes, or even in fancy dress
- Organise a school concert, talent show or sing-off and sell tickets to family
- Go singing in your local community and hold bucket collection – this is really lovely around Christmas time
- Wear your Jolly Jumpers to school for the last day of term before the Christmas holidays
- Hold a school car wash and charge parents and teachers to have their cars made sparkling!
When you fundraise for us you’re never alone. Our friendly fundraising team are here to support you, can provide fundraising materials to make your event super easy.
Remember, no matter how much you raise, your donation will make a difference!
Just fill out the below form to tell us about your fundraising ideas and we will be in touch shortly!