Whether you’re celebrating your birthday, anniversary or wedding, choosing to support Tenovus Cancer Care is a generous way to mark your special occasion and an excellent way to help support people affected by cancer.
Pledge to party!
Whether it’s your birthday, anniversary or retirement we’d love to hear about what and how you’re celebrating and how we can support you event with materials! Click here to know how you can party in style and support cancer patients and their loved ones at the same time.
Your big day
Everyone loves a wedding and choosing to support Tenovus Cancer Care you can make your celebration extra special. Click here to find out how.
Other celebrations and landmark occasions
Any celebration can be a great way to ask for donations instead of gifts - like graduation or engagements parties. You could even sign up to a challenge event for your hen or stag party and ask for sponsorship donations! Get in touch with us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 029 2076 8850 and we can discuss any ideas you have to celebrate with us.
Looking for gifts for a special occasion and still support Tenovus Cancer Care
- You can buy gifts for special occasions and support Tenovus Cancer Care via Amazon Smile. Find out more here.
- You can buy the perfect greeting card and support us at the same time when you buy through Thortful cards they even have a range exclusive to us! Just enter the promo code TNVS20. Click here to start shopping!
- Did you know that you can purchase a lottery gift membership with make a smile lottery? It's a unique gift that gives that special someone a chance to win cash prizes up to £10,000 your generous gift will keep giving to us too...win-win! Click here for more information.
- To celebrate a special occasion, why not buy a leaf on our dedication tree. You can have your leaf or acorn engraved with a message to celebrating someone’s special occasion. Find out more here.
Whatever the occasion and whether you’re planning a traditional or thrill-seeking celebration here are some top tips to raise the most on your special day:
- Don’t forget to ask people to gift aid their donations
- Ask your employer if they have a match giving scheme for them to donate to your fundraiser
- Include details about your personalised fundraising page on invitations with pictures and the reason why you’ve chosen to fundraise for us at your celebration
- Include the link to your fundraising page on emails and invitations to let family and friends know you’d like them to donate. Don’t forget to share it as a reminder so people who can’t make it can still donate
- Thank everyone for their donations; you can do this at your event and include it in your toast or perhaps at the wedding speeches. When you have the total amount raised you could include this in an email or thank you cards to all of your guests.
How to pay in donations
If you’d like to donate to someone’s celebration or pay in money from your event, you can donate here. In the inspiration section, just let us know who and what celebration you’re donating to.
Check out our FAQs or get in touch. Our friendly Fundraising Team are always here to help make your celebration even more special.
Email email@example.com or call us on 029 2076 8850.
Remember, no matter how much you raise, your donation will make a difference!